Funky Google Searching

Associate
Dunno if anyone has seen this before but Personally i think this is cool...

Given a criteria or instructions, google can find anything...
(Coppied from website cause i cant be bothered to type it all in agian and certainly dissagree with taking someone elses glory)

If you include [inurl:] in your query, Google will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the url. For instance, [inurl:google search] will return documents that mention the word “google” in their url, and mention the word “search” anywhere in the document (url or no). Note there can be no space between the “inurl:” and the following word.

If you include [intitle:] in your query, Google will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the title. For instance, [intitle:google search] will return documents that mention the word “google” in their title, and mention the word “search” anywhere in the document (title or no). Note there can be no space between the “intitle:” and the following word.

c. mp3 “kanye west”

These are your music/video/whatever keywords. MP3 has got to be there, unless you want to search for some Ogg or god forbid WMA files (or JPG, MPG, torrent, AVI etc.). And the “kayne west” part is where you instert your ridiculously embarrasing and shallow music taste (I’m only kidding, ‘N Sync was the best band ever I don’t care what they say about Backstreet).

For this example I chose Kanye because I’m a fan and he’s pretty popular right now so there’s a higher likelyhood that people will be hosting his music in MP3 form on their web servers.

The whole string should look like this: -inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:”index of” mp3 “kanye west”

And finally the last element, your favorite and mine, the END USER. See, anyone with a Monkey’s intelligence can setup or purchase a web hosting space, and hook a domain to it (or not even if you have a /~ account). What’s great about that is how easy it is, and therefore it attracts all sorts of ignorant, sloppy or just plain dumb users.

Or alternatively have a butchers yourself...
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/5518/Google_Adv_Commands_Sloppy_Users_Free_MP3_Music

Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom