Full Spectrum Warrior Online Help

Associate
Hey,

Whenever I try to host a Full Spectrum Warrior game online on the PC, as soon as I try to press Deploy, a message comes up immediatly saying Network Error. Also when I try to join an online game hosterd by my friend, it says that I am unable to join the server. I've tried everything to do with Firewall/Router by forwarding ports/putting my computer in the DMZ and it still doesn't work. Has anybody found a fix for this please? Thanks.

Associate
OP
I have tried changing it to something else and i still get the "Network Error" message as soon as I press Deploy. It doesn't even seem to try and make a server, it just says network error instantly.

Soldato
"Try opening port 15151 (in and out) in your router (hardware) and also allow FULL ACCESS to Launcher.exe in your FSW install directory for any software firewall. Once I did this I no longer got the NETWORK ERROR message when trying to CO-OP HOST. "

Associate
OP
I got this in my router
router3xj.jpg

I only have windows firewall which is allowing port 15151 and Full Spectrum Warrior to pass through. Its still not working and i hope this screen helps you/me.

Associate
OP
Just to let you guys know i got it working. I had to go into the advanced options in windows firewall and enable all outgoing and incoming requests. Thanks for all the replys.

Back
Top Bottom