For Sale: Xbox 360 box - Core System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
tenchi-fan said:
Your listing title should clearly refer to an "EMPTY BOX"
Of course the box was empty - The auction said it was haunted.

Do you really think that anyone is going to hang out inside a box that contains ghosts?

Permabanned
Borris said:
Misrepresentation of goods, to be strictly accurate.

Err NO :rolleyes:
If it was unintentional/you made a mistake then yes that misrepresentation of goods!! However if you DELIBERATLY mislead someone to obtain money from them then this is much more serious and technically a type of FRAUD!

P.S) Why are you sticking up for someone that has just stole £70???
Do you think what he has done is acceptable?? :rolleyes:

Associate
Dear lord.

Business often relies on stupidity to make profit. I wouldn't be surprised if 30% of an economy was generated solely due to the inability to realise and/or read a contract of sale.

Why the bad feeling towards a genuine auction?

I'd put it down to natural selection for the modern age. Pity only money is lost as opposed to life though.

Permabanned
I don't know if this whole thing is a joke and Tru never had any intention of ripping anyone off. What is definitely disturbing though are those who are posting to say that ripping people off is fine.

Caporegime
Jeff Crawly said:
Err NO :rolleyes:
If it was unintentional/you made a mistake then yes that misrepresentation of goods!! However if you DELIBERATLY mislead someone to obtain money from them then this is much more serious and technically a type of FRAUD!

P.S) Why are you sticking up for someone that has just stole £70???
Do you think what he has done is acceptable?? :rolleyes:

• Take a big stick.
  • On the stick, in big letters, write XBOX360 - Core System box, BOX ONLY (Possibly HAUNTED!)
  • Beat yourself about the head until you understand what is for sale.

There's very little room for ambiguity.

At least among the literate among us.

Associate
dirtydog said:
I don't know if this whole thing is a joke and Tru never had any intention of ripping anyone off. What is definitely disturbing though are those who are posting to say that ripping people off is fine.

Indeed although there's a line, which isn't that fine, between defrauding a person and letting them defraud themselves...

Caporegime
dirtydog said:
ebay have pulled the auction.. I reported it earlier and I'm sure I wasn't the only one :)

good one, damn heartless con merchants.

It makes me wonder how some people sleep at night.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
dirtydog said:

it's not the fact that the ripping off is being condoned. i'm not condoning ripping people off, what i am saying is Tru should be allowed to sell an Xbox360 box if he wants to. people sell worse crap on ebay all the time, but do you go round getting their auctions revoked?! do you hell. i dont quite know what great deed you think you're doing by acting all holier than thou on this matter, but i have a feeling you're being a bit misguided. Tru has clearly stated that it's an empty box, and he's said that he's going to tell the guy about it being a box. what else could he have done, when wanting to sell his Xbox box? i cant think of anything!

Permabanned
''''
Follow-up by chaoticjelly: Watch out genuine ebayers! ddz_uk likes to send abusive, threatening emails! ''''

So you like to ripp people off and send people abusive & threatning emails in your spare time!!
What a nice piece of work you are, I bet your mother is well proud of you :mad:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
OP
Jeff Crawly said:
''''
Follow-up by chaoticjelly: Watch out genuine ebayers! ddz_uk likes to send abusive, threatening emails! ''''

So you like to ripp people off and send people abusive & threatning emails in your spare time!!

scooter.gif

Soldato
Jeff Crawly said:
''''

One negative out of 90, and it was only given because he left neutral feedback. What a terrible, terrible person. I mean, chaoticjelly has to be telling the truth doesnt he/she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom