Please help urgent

Soldato
I have recently moved house, and have called out chipsaway out to take a couple of dents out of the car.

I previously have used someone else but since moving its not an option.

Basically they are outside, and knocked on the door, and said done. I looked at the car, and the dents were still thier not briming me full of confidence.

He then said dont worry go back inside. I went outside as this is really annoying me, someone has removed dents before and used the metal rods. This guys method is a glue gun.

Hellllllllllllllllp I aint going to pay for a amatures job whats my rights

Soldato
TBH I would have stood over him and watched him the entire time (if he asks, you've never seen it before and are intrigued ;))

Would never leave someone alone with my car and dents etc, not sure what the hell this guy is doing with a glue gun, but when I had a couple of dents removed the guy used metal rods and mini rubber-ended hammers etc, and a mirror with a line on it etc

Soldato
some guys on the S2k owners club say that chipsaway arent that bad but it depends on the area you are in as to whether the work is any good or not. Some people arent too bad, but others are awfull :(

Soldato
OP
Right phoned head office, told them that I was not happy with the job please can you ask them to leave. guy was not impressed at this, but his colleague apologised and have just left, making one of the dents worse than it already was. Not happy!

Soldato
I'd be heading down to your local branch if I was in your position. Ask to speak to the branch manager...

As Gilly said they are franchised so standards can vary from one branch to another.

Back
Top Bottom