The *Official* Eve Online Thread

jel

jel

Associate
Lo peeps, new on here. Anyways i have played eve from just after beta. I still play a lot at the moment. Any questions on the game contact me ign jellybird corp ATUK. GL and have fun :)

Caporegime
jel said:
Lo peeps, new on here. Anyways i have played eve from just after beta. I still play a lot at the moment. Any questions on the game contact me ign jellybird corp ATUK. GL and have fun :)
"I want to be a caaaaaaaaarebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear, I just want to be a caaaaaaaaaaaarebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear!" :p

Funniest eve vid EVAR!

JC

JC

Soldato
Gatsby said:
Ah thanks, forgot to check that. Guess its back to the old one for now.

Btw, if any of you are interested in pvp, piracy and a taste of the darker side of eve then Coreli Corporation might be worth your attention :)

You guys have a really nice website, nice to know of even more OCUKers out there in eve

Associate
jel said:

Welcome to the forums :)I shall see you in the lvl 4 channel later I presume :)

EDIT - servers up :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Servers back up, I logged in but... you cant undock and messages are continusously saying that a system and its gates are offline because of congestion.

They have broken it... lol

Conc

Edit: Still abit flakey but im undocked and ratting :)

Last edited:
Associate
Concorde Rules said:
Servers back up, I logged in but... you cant undock and messages are continusously saying that a system and its gates are offline because of congestion.

They have broken it... lol

Conc

Edit: Still abit flakey but im undocked and ratting :)

I took a screeny :p

Associate
Dj_Jestar said:
CCP's answer to the dreaded "stuck" is to ... confine the pilots in stations and/or the system that is "stuck"?

:/

Yes and the servers down now, problems must be bad cause they only gave 60 seconds warning then shut it down after about 30 seconds

Shutting down the gates prevents anyone else entering the system and getting stuck. i guess keeping everyone outside or docked helps in the server load and speeds up the recovery.

Back
Top Bottom