cheapest place for metal band tshirts?

Soldato
Hi
After some tshirts ... like lamb of god, dimmu borgir, metallica etc (whole range of metal bands really), wheres the cheapest place in uk to get them from (online, unless they have mail order)

thanks
ps. anyone know if you can get fake lip piercings either?

Soldato
Chronicle said:
Hadnt thought of that lol. :)

And i'll try that attitude site. thanks

Sorry to sound harsh, but that attitude site is a complete rip off :) you'll be able to get the same t-shirts off that auction site for a heck of a lot cheaper than off attitude.

Awful site lol :p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
aye, attitude do sell the stuff, but the t-shirts are about £25 a pop IIRC. Local shops or auction sites would be much cheaper.

Associate
push posters i think

there was a site like star500 or something too... not sure

btw, why do some people say "that auction site" when some others say "ebay"? i guess saying ebay is not against the rules, because so many people do it.

Soldato
OP
I want to buy a few, not of the same band though, so it could be expensive. I'll have a look though. Maybe their label's site will sell them as well

where would you get fake piercings from, for lips?
Thanks

Permabanned
Chronicle said:
Hi
After some tshirts ... like lamb of god, dimmu borgir, metallica etc (whole range of metal bands really), wheres the cheapest place in uk to get them from (online, unless they have mail order)

Earache.com are pretty boss.

Although I got slightly miffed when they did a limited run of the Iron Monkey '98 tour shirt...It made me slightly less elitist.

thanks
ps. anyone know if you can get fake lip piercings either?

You can but they look gash and you'll have everyone asking you why you have a fake lip piercing.

How old are you?

Drop me an email if you want piercing advice away from the forums... <ocuk username>@gmail.com

*n

Caporegime
I'm guessing that the OP wants this to be temporary as part of a party or whatever. Getting your lip pierced is very dedicated to one / a few nights out :)

However, if you are actually wanting to do this as a day to day thing, then good luck to you, because you'll look stupid.

Soldato
OP
penski said:
Earache.com are pretty boss.

Although I got slightly miffed when they did a limited run of the Iron Monkey '98 tour shirt...It made me slightly less elitist.

You can but they look gash and you'll have everyone asking you why you have a fake lip piercing.

How old are you?

Drop me an email if you want piercing advice away from the forums... <ocuk username>@gmail.com

*n
Only want it to see what it would look like. I want one "for real", but want to try it out for a day (not a whole day. About 5 mins). I **wouldn't** wear it outside, just want it to see what i think of it after seeing myself in mirrors a couple of times (and i'm not going to go in a shop and hold one upto my lip, to see what it looks like.) :p. Thanks anyway though for your advice. If i decide to get one I might email you :)

:) Ill have a look at that earache site.

Permabanned
Buy a smooth-segment 1.6mm ring from Wildcat (google them - can't remember the URL) of about 14mm diameter (depends how 'full' your lips are).

When it arrives, remove the segment and pop it on your lip.

In the middle.

Put it near the side and I'll kill you with mind bullets.

*n

Soldato
why dont you just buy a cbr (one of the small rings you see in peoples ear) they are about £2.50 drop me a mail threeblackstars <at> hotmail.co.uk and i'll send you the url of a good site

Mohinder segment ring the gaps are really large and they are a good £3 more expensive than cbrs

Permabanned
Oi.

Wrong shaven, fat-lobed type.

You're shopping in the wrong place...

I just had a 6mm smooth segment ring made for my PA (ID of 19mm. Check it.) for less than £20. In Ti.

*n

Soldato
OP
penski said:
Buy a smooth-segment 1.6mm ring from Wildcat (google them - can't remember the URL) of about 14mm diameter (depends how 'full' your lips are).

When it arrives, remove the segment and pop it on your lip.

In the middle.

Put it near the side and I'll kill you with mind bullets.

*n
Ok thanks I'll have a look.
Nah I want it in the middle. TBH i really want a spike or something (ie not a ring) but can't really get fake ones. Unless I glue it on.

Blackstar said:
why dont you just buy a cbr (one of the small rings you see in peoples ear) they are about £2.50 drop me a mail threeblackstars <at> hotmail.co.uk and i'll send you the url of a good site

Mohinder segment ring the gaps are really large and they are a good £3 more expensive than cbrs
Thanks, sent you an email :)

Permabanned
In that case, get a spare ball from a piercers (50p or a quid), pop it on your lip with a little dab of PVA or similar.

I've never got on with rings in my lip.

It's pretty impossible to wear a ring these days anyway:

penskipenlip4ol.jpg

*n

Back
Top Bottom