Scott Mills phones PC Helpdesk

Associate
Did anyone listen to this the other day. Is there a wav file on it coz i havent laughed so much for ages and i nearly crashed the car. The poor helpdesk guy honestly thought he had started a Nuclear War !!! :D

Soldato
Hahah, I heard that as well, that was amazing, anyways have you tried www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 and finding the stream from when he was on, it could be worth it and then to use "sound recorder" to save that, I'll have a look for it too :p

It was on at about 4.30 yesterday wasn't it?

edit: it was played just after i predict a riot by the kaiser chiefs iirc too.

Last edited:
Associate
I listened to it all and it had me in stitches in the car for atleast 15 minutes.

Nuclear attack on Bradford - ROFL

Associate
OP
They actually did it live on Tuesday, but luckily i caught the repeat yesterday due to listener demand to play it again. It is soooo funny !!!!! Felt so sorry for the helpdesk guy, thought he was going to cry.

Associate
OP
I loved it when they went ot his supervisor and Chappers and mills and the sirens all went quiet and they said everything was fine, then when it went back to the kid, all hell broke loose again..'This is Admiral Mills, who gave you authentication to launch thermonuclear warheads on Bradford, I demand your name !!!!'

Soldato
Go to listen again on the scott mills show and skip ahead around 40minutes to listen to it. I made a crude recording in sound recorder and converted to mp3 but it's not that good.

Back
Top Bottom