mmmm

Man of Honour
-Burn some bras, photos and whatnot.
-Remind yourself why you are better off without him
-Go and have fun with some friends
-Enjoy being single for a while
-Keep your selfesteem and don't go looking for someone on the rebound straight away. Be especially wary of the "msn in trust ;)" brigade on here :)
-In the long term, there are plenty more fish in the see. Literally thousands of men would like to date you.

Soldato
being dumped sucks ass
hurts like hell
and tbh (and I KNOW you all will argue with me on this) but the best way to get over someone is to get with someone else.

big hugs, stay strong, don't go back to them, if you REALY want to get over him then DON'T TALK TO HIM, cut off ALL comunication if posable.

Soldato
Dried Graze said:
Without having to (ahem!) suck anyone's ass or worse, come to West London and I'll take you out for the night.....

lol
tbh tink, come down to cornwall for easter, spend it on the beach and out clubbing, forget him and lose yourself in the surf!

Soldato
OP
The Bear said:
Boo him :(

Are you going to centerparcs with your family? if so that would be a lot of help, could have girly day with your mum! go to the spa and everything. :)

Going with dad, stepmom, bro, sis both younger, stepmoms mom, then dad and stepmoms best mates and there two kids. Will be good when im not alone, but at the mo i just feel terrible

Oh guys i may have to take you up on those offers lol

Back
Top Bottom