For Any Wrestling Fan

Soldato
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
Hehehe, quality stuff :D Cool looking ring as well :)

Very innovative... Often results in some very original matches.

If you get chance to watch TNA, I would recommend it.

They have some awesome new tallent as well as some of the old skool guys you may remember.. Sting, Raven to name a couple.

Soldato
Yeah ive watched that - tna is far better than wwe for pure wrestling and i recomend it for any wrestling fans out there, you can catch classic matches on twc all the time!

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
What channel is it on? Unless it's on Freeview I won't get to watch it :(
The main channel its on is TWC (the wrestling channel) only on sky though (channel 427). They show impact (kinda like TNA's raw) every Saturday night and the latest PPV on a Sunday night think they only about a week behind America on showing them as well.

TNA may one day become the new WCW to challenge WWE but they got a long way to go atm.

The X Division pees all over most stuff in WWE from a great height though.

Associate
hes tole that joke off american pie3 lol.

and since when was christian out of WWE?

i aint watched it in awhile like so am not upto date, but for me WWE will never be as good as WWF when austin ruled the place.

Soldato
Christian left WWE in about November I think and joined TNA pretty much straight after. He won the title at the last PPV off Jeff Jarrett (another WWF blast from the past).

WWE isnt as good as the attitude era anymore because they dont have the big names anymore and dont seem capable of creating the new Austin, Rock or Foley (the fact Foleys competing at wrestlemania proves that!). They keep bringing back the old timers all the time (Hacksaw Jim Duggan had a match the other week!) rather than building some new legends.

Soldato
I agree totally with ned, it just isnt the same from the bad-ass days of stone cold, mankind, the old undertaker, HBK in his prime, D-X, etc. Some of the storylines were classics, compared to the rubbish they have nowadays.

Man of Honour
Creature said:
Jeff Hardy's a member of TNA, though he's suspended for missing show/turning up late. Shame as he was great in WWE.
Same old same old, I'm afraid. That's pretty much the same reason he got kicked out of WWE. He's not committed to the business like Matt is/was. :(

-Mighty-Mick- said:
Jeff Jarrett owns half of TNA, i think his dead owns the other half!
I hope you mean Dad. :eek: :)

Back
Top Bottom