Accident

Soldato
Last night i called my brother, and asked him to pick me up from town after i had a few beers.

Weather was crap, freezing fog, so i thought why not ill have a lift.

He used the spare keys, and came to pick me up. I was waiting on the corner of a road, and heard a group of people shouting (as if they were fighting) so i stayed where i was, and saw a mate, told him to wait with me and ill give him a lift.

Next thing i hear is a bang, and a scream. We ran down to find my car parked on the side of the road, and someone lying in the road. My brother was nowhere to be seen.

He text me and said come to a local estate, so i went to him and he was hiding, a lad pulled him out of the car and kicked the living **** out of him, so he ran and hid and called the police. The same lad who beat up my brother decided to put his foot through my rear quarter window aswell.

Police arrived, brethalised him and he was 100% clear (which i knew anyway). The police said the lad wasn't looking good. Ambulance arrived and took him away.

We have had a phone call this morning to say the lad who was hit was fine, and was pressumed critical because of the lack of response, down to the ammount of alcohol in his system. He is fine, with a broken nose and a couple of broken ribs.

My car is currently with a recovery company waiting to be recovered after inspection to ensure it is road worthy (which it is).

I now feel terrible because;

a) my brother has had to go through this down to me being too lazy to walk home

b) my car needs repairing before monday, when i'm due to start a new job.

Whats going to annoy me more is that the drunk lad will probably now claim compensation for something that was entirely his fault !

Man of Honour
Care to explain how your brother hit him? It sounds like someone dragged your brother out of the car then somehow it managed to hit someone.... or did the person who got hit drag him out? If so, why did your brother hit him?

Soldato
I'm a bit confused...so your brother got pulled out of the car and smacked...then ran into somebody, and got out and hid (hence your brother being nowhere to be seen when you got to the car)?

Soldato
OP
Sorry if it doesnt make that much sense, trying to fit it all into a post is rather hard.

My brother was driving along the road, saw the bloke so hit the brakes and swerved, the guy jumped in the same direction.

I was literally feet down the road and heard brawling minutes before, so i can only assume he was in the road for that reason.

He didnt drive away, he stopped the car then was dragged out by another drunk lad.

Soldato
Aye, hope your brother is ok. The lad who jumped into his path probably fared a bit better for having had a drink i.e. landing better. Ah, the joys of alcohol fuelled violence eh?

Hope your brother is ok..been there myself, nearly got permanent damage to my eye.

Soldato
Jeez Phil, that doesn't sound good at all.

Hope your brother isn't too badly shaken up by the experience, and I hope that the **** who beat him up gets what he deserves.

I really really hate going out to town now. There are just too many idiots about causing trouble for everyone else. Why can't they go and overdose on crack or something.

Soldato
OP
He's going to the doctors to have his eye looked at, he thinks there is a shard of glass in there from when the window was put through.

What worsened the situation was the ammount of drunk people there, who are guranteed to give the wrong story, or twisted versions of the truth.

Police said last night that he was driving on the road, and the lad shouldnt have been there at all. If he went up the pavement and hit him, that would be a different story !

Soldato
Phil W said:
Dented bonnet, windscreen smashed and roof dented, oh and my rear quarter window aswell that got kicked in !

That's ******* disgusting mate! I take it you aren't coming to the meet then? :(

Some people need their legs chopping off for doing things like that! :mad:

How did the roof get dented? Some scrote run over the top of it?

Soldato
OP
The roof was dented when the windscreen went though, my brother said it went into the car, so i think it must have gone through when that happened.

I won't be going through insurance because they will look at the roof and write it off in a instant, so it will be repaired privately !

Soldato
agw_01 said:
That's ******* disgusting mate! I take it you aren't coming to the meet then? :(

Some people need their legs chopping off for doing things like that! :mad:

How did the roof get dented? Some scrote run over the top of it?

Maybe he bounced off the bonnet and onto the roof...

Back
Top Bottom