2006 FIFA World Cup (X360)

Soldato
Thats right been announced the proper title form EA :)

EA's newest FIFA title will offer nearly 100 of the world's soccer superstars across 127 national teams, along with 12 official stadiums as part of its recreation of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany. A new Global Challenge mode will recreate notable moments in FIFA history, while eight-player online support keeps the action social.

more here

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/692/692839p1.html

Soldato
As much as i would like a new footie title on the 360......

I'm affraid EA can stick this where the sun won't shine.......After the 40 quid rip off that was "Road to the World Cup"......Group stages only.......WTF :/

Now i need to pay another 40 quid to play the actual WC?...No thanks.....The International teams only gets boring too.......I wanna play at club level :D

Judging by the screenies too, looks no different really.....The crowds still look like their in low res and too much bloom effects from the floodlights tbh......

Roll on Fifa 07.........Or Pro Evo :D

Caporegime
I thought that was the whole point of it, the road to the world cup means exactly that, once you get the world cup at the end, then thats it you have done it, it should'nt be called road to the world cup, as you don't get it as its not in the game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh my God...they only had half the tournament in RTWC? That's absolutely disgusting. I don't care what spin they put on it, leaving out the important part so you have to buy their new game is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom