HID ..the best upgrade money can buy for your car.....

Soldato
Yeap, i finally joined the HID MOVEMENT and all i can say is wow!! you dont appreciate the brightness of the light until its dark, then you see angles and length you dont normally see.

One thing i noticed though is the light in the bumber (i think that's the park light) looks yellow, dim and out of place, is there any replacement for it possibly with the same white light like the hid? thanks.

Edit
i drive a 95 fto!

Soldato
Never had a problem with clean lenses and decent wiring with the normal halogens.

Did you make sure you have a non-scratching lense cleaner?

And what's a "park light"? Sounds like a fog light to me. SOmething rarely used (one hopes).

Soldato
OP
nutcase_1uk said:
Never had a problem with clean lenses and decent wiring with the normal halogens.

Did you make sure you have a non-scratching lense cleaner?

And what's a "park light"? Sounds like a fog light to me. SOmething rarely used (one hopes).

I just bought them as it is the best sellers amongst fto owners, the "park light" is the one in the bumper next to the indicator, it comes on when you turn the light switch on once. (sorry i dont know the name).

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I just bought them as it is the best sellers amongst fto owners, the "park light" is the one in the bumper next to the indicator, it comes on when you turn the light switch on once. (sorry i dont know the name).

They're either sidelights or parking lights, although I can't remember the difference (if there even is one).

Back
Top Bottom