Painstation

Soldato
We just got one of these beasts in our uni! its in the art gallery on the top floor of our union and its free to play and most of the time not being used. so much fun but so much pain! I love it! When we first read the warning and it had things about open wounds etc.. i thought "it cant be serious, theres no way it could do that to you" but it can! because you agree to it..

my friend got onto the leader board :eek: and i have a huge strip bruise on the back of my hand!

Basically it is pong but everytime you miss the ball you get one of three pains: whipping, burning and an electric shock. if you remove your hand you loose. the whipping is the worst! (as can be seen by the gallery.. and my hand :( )

Man of Honour
Pfft! Students - stop playing it and start studying. You'll be complaining about tuition fees next. ;) :p

I don't think I have seen a more stupid idea in all of my life. :confused: And you pay money for that?

Soldato
Wow I thought the motion pod here in Bristol was cool. Mixing the two together could have interesting results :D I think I may have a (sadistic) idea for my 4th year project.

Soldato
Actually I always thought it would be interesting to make a device that gives the sensation of being shot if you got hit in an FPS. I could imagine it killing quite a few people though, but your skills would improve very quickly if you survived :D

Man of Honour
yer_averagejoe said:
The beutiful part is: its free!

It would make a lot of money out of 50p a go i can assure you
Ah free you say, now that puts a different light on it.

/wants a go. :)

Back
Top Bottom