How cool is this?

Soldato
Ever seen minority report? If you think about it, it's a similar idea to the interfaces they use in the film. Except of course this isn't floating in the air but it's still a cool idea.

Soldato
looks good but it would be like one of them toys you got at christmas that you would play with it for a few hours then it would gather dust in the corner of your room for the duration of its life.

Mark

Associate
I think it's awesome. I think it would work with any kind of computer application very well. Would get rid of mice and keyboards. Though I don't think it'd work well for those of us that play First-Person-Shooters :(

Soldato
Ren.182 said:
I think it's awesome. I think it would work with any kind of computer application very well. Would get rid of mice and keyboards. Though I don't think it'd work well for those of us that play First-Person-Shooters :(
lol - it would be like whack the rat on a TV screen ;)

Associate
Pickers said:
lol - it would be like whack the rat on a TV screen ;)

Heh, very true :D

Can imagine the annoyed CS kiddies now punching the screen really hard to shoot because they can't kill anything, then breaking the screen and screaming down their mic's with thier high-pitched voices >_<

I think i'll stick to my mouse and keyboard for my FPS's ^_^

Soldato
Mark A said:
looks good but it would be like one of them toys you got at christmas that you would play with it for a few hours then it would gather dust in the corner of your room for the duration of its life.

Mark
Yeah but you have to understand that the games or whatever they're showing on it really are just for show. A display like that would have many practical uses, not just pretty colours moving about.

Back
Top Bottom