Insurance question

Associate
Hello,

Does anyone know what insurers are 'kinder' to ensuring young drivers on semi fast cars?

Im looking at cars such as an RX-8, Type R, Z3, other similar stuff but with only 1 years NCB and only being 19 its proving difficult. Any suggestions?

Taabish

Soldato
Erm have you consider at looking at corsa, novas and saxo instead?....That way you will GET cheaper insurance. With your current NCB and age, you will be looking at least 1700 pounds on an average if not more.

Associate
OP
ElRazur said:
Erm have you consider at looking at corsa, novas and saxo instead?....That way you will GET cheaper insurance. With your current NCB and age, you will be looking at least 1700 pounds on an average if not more.

Definately wont be considering those :) If i did actually get a quote of 1700 pounds on any of those cars, i'd be happy.

Man of Honour
Yes, try Admiral/Elephant with your parents as named drivers.

I'm finding this the best way to insure proper cars - I've had quotes of £1300 for 4.4 litre 286bhp V8 BMW's, comprehensive, at 22 :)

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox said:
Yes, try Admiral/Elephant with your parents as named drivers.

I'm finding this the best way to insure proper cars - I've had quotes of £1300 for 4.4 litre 286bhp V8 BMW's, comprehensive, at 22 :)

When you say named drivers you mean take the policy out in my name and put them as secondary drivers?

Back
Top Bottom