Who else can't sleep...

Man of Honour
Been working nights all week, so want to sleep tonight when its dark, but I just can't :(.. Was menat to be going into town tonight with a few work mates. Only two of us turned up so we decided just to have a couple. No point spending 60-70 on a night out with so few people. Really boared now just finished watching series 2 of red dwarf, half playing BF2 but getting killed too mcuh cos I'm posting this LOL..

So what you up2,
funnies, links, gossip, anything really to take away the boredom is welcome.

Soldato
I cant sleep either, ive been off work after i cut the tendon on the back of my hand and have been getting up late every day. I cant even go on any first person shooter games as my hand is all bandaged up :( , plus im having to type with one hand. On the plus side ive been playing a great point and click game called Syberia, ive completed the first and im a good few hours into the second.

Mark

Permabanned
Late Nite Cru ¬_¬

I'm awake purely as a result of about 6 cups of stupidly strong coffee, a litre of Asda 'Red Bull', a litre of Pepsi and several packets of 'Fizzy Cola Wands'

It seemed like a good idea at the time :o

Man of Honour
OP
LMAO you must have 1 sugar high at the moment..

Wheres all the drunk people the clubs should have closed by now..

Last edited:
Permabanned
Damn right, its almost as fun as being slightly drunk.

/me breaks into Asda 10p Bourbon biscuits

edit - all my drunk people came back about 2:20, ive spent the last hour and a bit trying to a) avoid being shown various parts of peoples 'anatomy' and b) talking to the other drunk people who dont feel the need to get naked.

Soldato
I'm awake purely as a result of about 6 cups of stupidly strong coffee, a litre of Asda 'Red Bull', a litre of Pepsi and several packets of 'Fizzy Cola Wands'
HAHAHA you'll be awake for a few nights and days with that lot in your blood. You need to balance it all out with a handful of sleeping pills like homer did on a Simpson's episode.

Mark

Permabanned
:eek:

Just found a pack of 'Stripy Strips' (kudos to the guy who named those) - not sure whether to eat them or not... :confused:

edit - too late now, eating them :o

edit 2 - good lord these are FOUL :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
JRS said:
Did someone ask for a drunk person? :)

Yeh but you meant to write

a) silly things
B) secrets you'll regreat telling us in the morning
or
C) so drunk you can't type anthing cohernet (but it's to late for this option)

Soldato
I wish I'd live during those times, even better ww2, at least that gave you a purpose, fight the *****s.

Back
Top Bottom