Old man got his new car [56k warning]

Soldato
Hey guys, well it's finally come, my dad put in an order for his Golf early December and the car arrived last week, just got home for the weekend from uni and have had the chance to take a few photo's this morning.

First impressions is this car is pretty ******* swift! Also the gearbox is very very smooth on the change, anyway going out for a longer test drive now, but i'll leave some photo's of said car, enjoy :D

DSCN1331.jpg

DSCN1336.jpg

DSCN1339.jpg

Soldato
Lovin the red stripe..

but the blatantly blocked out grills where the foggies are..

they could have inset the blocked parts further to give a better impression of them being open.. would have looked much better

Soldato
TripleT said:
I'm sorry but those alloys are hideous! :eek:
Aye, the new Golfs are slowly growing on me but the wheels are just nasty, I don't know who thought they would look good under the car but they need a sight test.

Some multi-spoke R32 type wheels would finish the job much better.

Soldato
Gorgeous car, and with the right alloys too. Very nice :)

I love the little VW stencils over the headlamp bulbs - very classy :D

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the comments fella's :) I dont mind the wheels at all, infact i think they are pretty decent looking, however i do have to agree the R32 multispoke jobby's are nicer in my opinion. But still it's definately a great step up from the MK IV GTi which is so tamed in comparison! Will try get a shot of the two side by side tomorrow morning :D

Back
Top Bottom