ideas for 18th bday

Caporegime
Hey peeps, my 18th is in July (yeh i know) and my mum said to me any ideas on what i might like to do

and to be honest im completly stumped on what to do

so people! through some ideas at me :D

Caporegime
OP
well i went to an 18th last week and that was fantastic, was free booze at the bar and there were about 20 of us :D now i cant remember that night i do remember shagging the guys girlfriend who was hosting it though :p

and tonight im going to one, and my mate has booked out the local megazone for a night of quazar lol, (yes mentally me and my friends are still very young but happy) :p

so i dunno what to do it will probably result in me getting heavily smashed either way but i want some better ideas than just getting inebriated :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Mines in July as well. Going for a meal with my boyfriend and family. Then going out to le pub. Then my best mate is throwing me a big party with bands, boogying, ice cream and jelly.

Permabanned
jegz said:
Go to the Pub.
Meh. By the time you turn 18, the pub has become your local. Do something different, grab some mates, go camping and climb a mountain or something like that. Ben Nevis or Snowdon spring to mind, then the pub afterwards. Having a birthday in the summer makes it even better.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Phate said:
so i dunno what to do it will probably result in me getting heavily smashed either way but i want some better ideas than just getting ******

Edit the sweary mate.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Phate said:
its an initiation to turning 18 :) and 21 is also just another excuse lol
Not been drunk for my 18th or my 21st.
But then again I don't tend to follow peer pressure or what's seen as stereotypical when it comes to alcohol.

Just do what you want to do and what will make you happiest.

Caporegime
OP
Blackstar said:
Oh really? Surely you've been to a pub before, getting drunk isn't that exciting. Forgive me for being old before my time lol :p

lol getting drunk is fun, if you do it properly :p everyone has their own opinion i mean one of my friends if having a completely dry 18th but is having a bouncy castle :p

Soldato
Haly said:
Not been drunk for my 18th or my 21st.
But then again I don't tend to follow peer pressure or what's seen as stereotypical when it comes to alcohol.

Just do what you want to do and what will make you happiest.
Haly i'm with you on this one :)
Do whatever makes you happy but it seems you've already made up your mind what you're going to do.

Soldato
Pub Crawl followed by a house party. Hire something that isn't safe when intoxicated, try some heavy machinery, or, as mentioned, a bouncy castle.

Make sure you imbibe a large amount of Silver Bullets, and Tequila, also ensure you drink a great deal of wine and beer.

Congratulations, you're now 18, and have a hangover so potent, you wish you had the energy to kill yourself :D

Ant :cool:

EDIT: Oh yes! Bring many disposeable cameras to capture the moments so horrifyingly humiliating, you'll be cringing for months.

Back
Top Bottom