Jag Collection Smashed Up

Ish

Ish

Associate
Taken from FiestaTurbo.com:

This is just so upsetting it actually made me feel physically sick. Yobs broke into this guy's storage unit and completely trashed his collection of 34 classic Jaguars, which had taken him his whole life to accrue. I'm not going to start a rant on society today as I think we all agree on what I'd say, but just look at the damage that's been caused. Some of these cars and parts will be irreplacable.

Full story here:
http://archive.thisisgwent.co.uk/2006/2/28/80402.html

Photos of the carnage here:
http://www.project55.co.uk/html/Damage/

Soldato
Oh well. I'm sure the insurance will cover it.

Personally, if i could afford a collection like that i'd be more inclined to splash out a little on a better storage facility instead of what looks like a *****'s playground.

Soldato
Similar thing happened around here, load of people broke into a storage unit and smashed a lot of cars, sprayed graffiti everywhere then nicked a ferrari and drove it into a lamp post. Just plain wrong.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:

Personally, if i could afford a collection like that i'd be more inclined to splash out a little on a better storage facility instead of what looks like a *****'s playground.
yeah and CCTV etc
then at least the police or someone could have got there before they wrecked the cars

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:

:eek:

Insurance will never get those cars back to how they where before!

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
Those photos made me die a little inside.

I wonder if the people that did that saw them as a load of old rubbish of little value or whether they knew they were destroying some truly irreplaceable cars?

The only other thing it could be is if the owner did something to cross someone who knew how to hurt him...

Soldato
How can anyone ever justify the actions of destroying a persons car, let alone a whole collection!

I feel guilty if I knock someones mirror, how the hell do the people that do this sleep at night!

I really just don't understand these people, if you can even call them that. Perhaps animals or scum would be more suited. :mad:

Associate
im having trouble accepting that it could just be thoughtless vandalism. someone must have some vendetta against the owner.

Back
Top Bottom