OcUK Staff
Hi there

Picked up the following beast today:-

gib1.JPG

gib2.JPG

gib3.JPG

gib4.JPG

gib5.JPG

More pics/info in reply post............

OcUK Staff
OP
gib6.JPG

gib7.JPG

gib8.JPG

gib9.JPG

gib10.JPG

The car is a 2005 Saleen/Ford Mustang.
For more information check out www.saleen.com

The car is a 4.6l V8 producing 325BHP, but is remapped for our fuel so probably a tad a more with 340lb-ft torque. Saleen quote approx a 4.6s 0-60 time though at the moment I am taking it very slowly as I am getting used to the left hand drive side of it all first.

It was a little scary this morning bringing it back from up in the hills with snow covered roads but thankfully I got home in one piece.

Although I've not tried pushing the car yet when I went on the test drive this thing handles amazingly which is no doubt thanks too all the suspension modifications made by Saleen as they change pretty much everything.

For those who wanna listen to the V8 here is a quick WAV I did tonight, the sound is not so great as the car was in the drive and close to a wall so its a bit muffled, but here you go:-

Ide/Revs upto 4000rpm - Right click & Save as

Tomorrow I hope to give the car a good waxing and interior a good clean just hoping the weather stays nice and warm, please no more snow!! Then I shall spend several hours getting used to the left hand drive and the car itself.
Enjoy!!!!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Well I had to fill it up on the way home and everybody in the petrol station started coming over and asking what it was and as soon as I got home neighbours were coming over and again asking what it was, LOL. :D

P.S. Added a WAV sound clip of it, will get better done soon (now working)...........

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Well I had to fill it up on the way home and everybody in the petrol station started coming over and asking what it was and as soon as I got home neighbours were coming over and again asking what it was, LOL. :D

Audio link is dead btw

EDIT: You edited quick! :p

Soldato
Looks gorgeous, although not keen on the wheels and sun strip.

What performance like in comparison to other similar sized/powered cars?

Back
Top Bottom