The sexy Milla Jovovich has a new film out

Soldato
First thoughts from the americans is that apparently its not all that great but I think its depends on who the viewer is. People complain of its lack of reality when infact thats the point. Its suppose to be artistic and VERY much comic book like. If they wanted reality they would have stuck to that. You cant have both.

$30 mil budget and I think they've done well. Hopefully it'll be out here soon.

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
She's potentially one of the best actresses, or has been in the last 5 years and many don't also know that she has had a reasonable folk singer/songwriter album out as well...

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808744517

Its called Ultraviolet and its a sci-fi romp in the style of some of her prvious films. I hope its good, because she is an excellent actress

It may be enough for some, but my definition of "potentially one of the best actresses" however is not fullfilled by the phrase "is prepared to walk around without any knickers on".
When she makes a film where she is cast in a role that does not require her to walk around in the buff and do "rubbish" martial arts agaisnt badly made up extras, or one that isnt destined straight to video, ill give her some consideration.

Back
Top Bottom