Ebay Problem

Soldato
Hi there,

I recently purchased a GTI steering wheel for an MK4 Golf for £70 including the airbag for my dad's car. However, in the description, there was sign of ware in the picture. I emailed him confirming it if actually was ware and he replied no, it is just dust. So in the end we purchased it. It was delivered in a few days. Although the item was not has describled (it did have ware). I already left positive feedback considering it didn't notice the ware. Although now I'd like to do something about it and am not entirely happy. What do you recommend? I paypal'd him although the funds haven't come out of my account for some strange reason. I've also emailed him about the ware last week and have yet to recieve an email.

Permabanned
triggerthat said:
Hi there,

I recently purchased a GTI steering wheel for an MK4 Golf for £70 including the airbag for my dad's car. However, in the description, there was sign of ware in the picture. I emailed him confirming it if actually was ware and he replied no, it is just dust. So in the end we purchased it. It was delivered in a few days. Although the item was not has describled (it did have ware). I already left positive feedback considering it didn't notice the ware. Although now I'd like to do something about it and am not entirely happy. What do you recommend? I paypal'd him although the funds haven't come out of my account for some strange reason. I've also emailed him about the ware last week and have yet to recieve an email.

Just leave it mate, live and learn :)

Back
Top Bottom