Its nearly that time of the year again (sunglasses recommendations please)

Soldato
Sunglasses!

Can anyone recommend a style for this year? I was after a set of polarized Oakley's, any recommendations?

Also any links to stores/online stores would be great! :)

Thanks.

Soldato
Can't go wrong with these, you'll be the life and soul of the partay!!! :p

glasses.jpg

Soldato
it realy gets my goat that I could get a set of custom ocklies for $125 from america
but the UK they are like £150 or more

Soldato
Man, i have black iridium polarised lenses, standards.. but would love some XLJ fire iridium polarised..

if only they wernt £90

Soldato
i have a pair of raybans with prescription lenses, very comfortable and not too sport looking, which i like. Also have oakleys for messing about on holiday and in the park.

Soldato
I have a pair of Oakleys, and personally I dont rate them. They are good sportswear glasses, but for some reason I dont get on with them.

But I also have a pair of Police sunnies, and I have to say they are the best pair I have owned. The lenses have an ideal tint on them, the frame is light and comfortable, and they look nicer than any pair of Oakleys.

Soldato
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/KaHnie/4209071f0f75f1.jpg

Mine, used to have a pair of straight jackets until I sat on them :(, would say these are a lot better than the straight jackets I had but the straights were easier to wear.

KaHn

edit: Also had a pair of ray ban aviators which I dont like, they just dont cover my eyes at all, when I wear sun glasses I want to know its for a reason (protect eyes) and not just to look cool, imo oakleys are the best around, but if you dont want to fork out for them look at bol

Last edited:
Soldato
KaHn said:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/KaHnie/4209071f0f75f1.jpg

Mine, used to have a pair of straigh jeckets until I sat on them :(, would say these are a lot better than the straigh jackets I had but the straights were easier to wear.

KaHn

edit: Also had a pair of ray ban aviators which I dont like, they just dont cover my eyes at all, when I wear sun glasses I want to know its for a reason (protect eyes) and not just to look cool, imo oakleys are the best around, but if you dont want to fork out for them look at bol

Bol? I googled that and couldnt find anything. Do you mean Bolle? imo I think Oakleys are better than Bolle.

Soldato
panthro said:
Bol? I googled that and couldnt find anything. Do you mean Bolle? imo I think Oakleys are better than Bolle.

Yeah thats them, oakley are better than bolle but they do some quite good at less of a price than oakley.

KaHn

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I have a pair of the Oakley Why 3's. They're damn good, if a little pricy. For snowboarding I have a pair of half-jackets.

I'd say it's worth actually going out and trying some on - even if you don't buy them in the shop you'll know what you're after. Even the best shades will make you look like a fool if they don't suit you.

Back
Top Bottom