West Scotland Pics (56 NONO)

Permabanned
Well the last 2 days I been out in various areas in West Scotland, happy snapping everything and freezing my ass off doing so!

These images are from Loch Lomond/Loch Long/Loch Fyne and areas along the drive :)

arch_view_small.jpg

slow_clouds_small.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Were the boats shot from Inverary? I was up there last week and there are 2 permenently stationed and classed as museum pieces. :) Ah! just noticed your sig says you are from Helensburgh. Nice Resteraunt/coffe shop there called Craigaro in Sinclair street-but I digress :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
ethan said:
Were the boats shot from Inverary? I was up there last week and there are 2 permenently stationed and classed as museum pieces. :) Ah! just noticed your sig says you are from Helensburgh. Nice Resteraunt/coffe shop there called Craigaro in Sinclair street-but I digress :D
Yes that is at Inverary. Yes it is a nice restuarant too :D

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Soldato
The single icicle blob is the best. Really well captured. Great shot. :)
I think the boat is cropped wrong though. It has too much sky and it doesn't feel balanced because you've cut it so close to the edge on the bottom and right.

Soldato
me and me dad drove up and down the west coast a few month ago... never been before and i loved it. i took loads of pictures... but on a carp phone cam :p

love the pictures. makes me want a good quality cam now :( ;)

Permabanned
OP
TerraS said:
The single icicle blob is the best. Really well captured. Great shot. :)
I think the boat is cropped wrong though. It has too much sky and it doesn't feel balanced because you've cut it so close to the edge on the bottom and right.
Yep, I didn't get the horizon straight and made a hash of the edit in photoshop so I lost the composition. It's not a photo I would be adding to my website portfolio that's for sure :p

Back
Top Bottom