Sold my Prelude :(

Associate
This is the 4th car i have sold over the years and i have never actually cared but i did actually feel abit upset about this one... certainly my favourite car so far. Nice chap though, im sure he will look after her. He came all the way from Aberdeen to pick her up! (I live in Northampton..!..)

Anyways here she is at her new location covered in snow! hehe.

honda2.jpg

Im sure most people will ask.. 'so what car next?' and unfortunatly nothing fun :( .. part of the reason for selling this car is because im trying to sort myself out financially etc...

Once im sorted out though im sure ill be posting about something exciting :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I know what you mean about feeling sad about selling a car, i have always treated all my possesions with little respect and never cared about them....until it came to my first "proper" car (the omega).

Hated selling that, i'd never cared for and got attached to a material object before :(

Soldato
Sorry to see it go :(

That's 3 of the Prelude owners on this forum who've sold up in the last few weeks! (Yourself, Hate and Ramirez!)

Soldato
I've not had the experience of selling a car yet, however it was very weird moving from a Micra to my Civic. I missed the Micra in a way, cheap to run and had given me thousands of miles of hassle free motoring.

Soldato
was sad to see mine go as well, sick of it acquiring new dents on a daily basis. Was absolutely perfect when I bought her but when I sold her she was starting to look a bit battered ;(

Great cars, really well kept performance secret.

Associate
OP
Phantom said:
how much did you sell it for?

Had it up for sale at £2900, but had no interest which was understable as it does have 126k on the clock. Although i have spent about £3.5k on mods :( Dropped it down to £2400 and it went very quick.

Back
Top Bottom