8 day gameathon

Soldato
Right ive got eight days off work and ill be home alone ive decided to buy some games to keep me occupied what do you think of these:
Swat4
Gun

Would these games see me through the 8 days or are they qute short.

Soldato
OP
cool ive just watched on gamespot the video reveiw of swat4.Its mad me change my mind im gonna get:
swat4
swat4 expansion pack :) which is out on the 10th

Anyone else wanna get my juices flowing about swat4. Is the multiplayer great fun.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I really enjoyed Swat 4, made me jump on a couple of missions too :o
Always liked that kind of fps game though, used to play Swat 3 all the time for a bit. It's nice playing a game where it's always different, i.e. positionings of enemies etc.

Not played it multiplayer yet, keep meaning to sometime.

Man of Honour
Knights of the Old Republic :o

Depends on what kind of games you like, as KOTOR will last you a good 30+ hours if you do like that kind of game.

Half-Life 2
FEAR
FarCry
Quake 4
Fahrenheit
Battlefield 2
Painkiller

Soldato
swat 4 is a very nice game... but ** ai as in most tactical fps are still pretty rubbish... they shout for the badguy to get down and drop his gun and what have u... and then the badguy shoots them in the head

advice is to give urself the beanbag shotgun and shoot everyone until they properly "respect my authority" - cartman

haven't played gun but im pretty sure its average

fear was a cool single player... bf2 is awesome online

Soldato
OP
Cheers for all the replies all those games u mentioned fear,doom3 etc i got them.

But it doesnt matter now if just done a big gaming order:
Swat4 £7.99
swat4 expansion pack £17.99
Oblivion CE £29.99
theif deadly shadows £9.99
total £65.96

All thoes games in that list i shouldnt be disappointed although oblivion wont be in my 8 day gamathon, but at last ive ordered it :D
Ive been meaning to get theif ds for ages i want it mainly to see whats so good about the most famouse level in any game.....CRADLE, its going to be great ill make sure i do that level at night about 1:00am the lights will be off and the speakers up high :)
Im pretty excited about swat4 im currently dl the demo which is 78% at the moment.
Im gonna play swat4 on hard but i was wondering how hard is it say compared to farcry on realistic which took me nearly 2 months to do the last level :eek:

Soldato
OP
So ive heard you all praise swat4 and i thought the demo was great i was playing it on hard and its just right :)

But what does everyone think of theif ds is it really good what are the graphics, gamepaly like.

Edit: ive just dl the patches so im ready to rock :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom