Soldato
Lovely Pictures Fragalot

Got mine here http://photobucket.com/albums/v112/piggymon/Japan/

Few Pics :

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

Lovely country - can't wait to go back again which will hopefully be next year !

Soldato
Ive always wanted to go to japan, deffenetly going to go when i have the money, would start learning but there is no wehere to learn Jap round here and I dont really fancy just learning it online.
Great pictures by the way :D

Associate
Piggy, love the last pic, reminds me of funny event. :D

Im' Japanese but must say the language is hard. speaking is easy but reading, writing :eek:
Its easier nowadays to get by in Japan without being able to speak Japanese but still most of the people panics if someone start to ask questions in English.
Japanese people are quite perfectionist so making mistake is embaressing to them.

Alphabet in Japanese are Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji. Katakana and Hiragana
are 50 letters each(proper counting). Kanji is sooooo many I don't think no one knows every single ones. If I complecates more there are old Kanji and new Kanji, also Kanji that only used in Chinese.
And to complecate even more, all Kanji has several way to read. :D

Soldato
Hey japanAir, nice to see a fellow japanese in this forum. it will be nice if we can get to know each other well.

so yeah. as a japanese i do speak the language at home with parents. but i stopped learning when i came over to england at about year 8.
so now im devastating at writting japanese, but still enough to get an A* in GCSE :p

Back
Top Bottom