New Car

Associate
Picked this 328 Sport Coupe up a couple of weeks ago, only just got round to getting some photos, although they are in fading light, damn these winter days.

Drives superbly and how nice are heated leather seats?!

It was specced up nicely by the original owner and includes nearly all the options including:

Full leather, with heated front seats
Dual zone digital climate control
Air-con
Sunroof - very rare along with air-con
other stuff ive forgotten about...

It came with the original BBS split rim 17" sport alloys with nearly new tyres but they were slightly corroded (They are badly prone to this). I put my 17" Alpinas on it as I prefer the look anyway, even though they are a ***** to keep clean.

Got some angel eyes on the way, and hopefully at some point I'll do the whole big bore throttle body / induction upgrade / remap that tends to release an extra 30 odd BHP.

Here's some pictures:

newFL.JPG

newRL.JPG

newEngine.JPG

Man of Honour
Looks good.

Modification wise, throw the angel eyes in the bin becuase they look tacky on a car not designed to have them. Instead spend the cash on a subtle boot spoiler and a nice twin exit stainless exhuast.

Then it'll look just perfect :)

Associate
OP
Oh now dont be silly, angel eyes look neat on the E36, heres a piicture to compare angels with std sidelights:

PICT4030.jpg

I'm on the lookout for a boot spoiler as it happens, looking at maybe £100 for the spoiler, then I've got to get it sprayed and fitted. Its not something I want to bodge so we'll see.

Man of Honour
They just look blatantly aftermarket and tacky :(

Spoils the look of an otherwise really smart looking car and thats something coming from me becuase I normally hate E36's - the fully colour coded ones with M-Tech styling look good though.

Man of Honour
I feel dirty saying this... I agree with Fox. Ditch the Angel eyes because they don't suit the car.

Not sure about the colour but those wheels really suit the car. Agree on the boot spoiler too, but subtlety is key.

Back
Top Bottom