Woot 100%'d Amped 3

Permabanned
Quite challenging but nothing major if youve ever been good at these sort of games. Bit of a pig to find all the missions towards the end if you dont gold medal it first time around (i did all but about 4).

Also a tip for anyone with the game, if your missing some medals and cant find em then make sure you've impressed all spectators on all mountain areas for some reason for me the impressing spectators on mountain 5 (which isnt an acheivement in itself) accounted for 3 missing golds to get my supreme snow god achievment.

amp29ba.jpg

amp13ya.jpg

Coming soon to a members market near you! :D

Soldato
Fantastic work!

I couldn't be bothered to go back and get the snow god achievements :p But then I wasn't very good at the game, I did struggle with some of the challenges.

Permabanned
OP
wyrdo said:
Fantastic work!

I couldn't be bothered to go back and get the snow god achievements :p But then I wasn't very good at the game, I did struggle with some of the challenges.

when did u get your console m8y? interested as ive managed the score i have atm in just short of a month now (although with oblivion en-route it may stutter lol) so was wonderin whether you've had one a while or whether your some kind of machine lol

Soldato
Ultra_Extreme said:
when did u get your console m8y? interested as ive managed the score i have atm in just short of a month now (although with oblivion en-route it may stutter lol) so was wonderin whether you've had one a while or whether your some kind of machine lol

Had the console since release.

Back
Top Bottom