Free protein?

Soldato
I bought some European unflavoured whey protein concentrate (80%) a few months back.

I found that this protein just doesnt do it for me, so ive decided to cut my losses (i prefer New Zealand). I bought it from myprotein and theres about 10kg left. Its in a bag.

So, if any of u guys want this u r welcome to come and pick it up (for free). First one to make an appt (via email, in trust) to pick it up gets it.

I live in North West London and will be available to hand this sack over to anyone willing to come over to my place and pick it up at around 1400hrs tomorrow (7th March) - I leave for work at 1415hrs, so u better make sure u come and collect on time.

EDIT: Finally today, someone picked it up. So, its gone.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Whats even more strange is that as yet, no one has arranged to collect it.
Ive only had 2 replies but i dont think they can pick it up today, so looks like it will roll over till tomorrow.

Guys, i really want to give this protein away, its worth at least £50, all u gotta do is come and collect it.

Soldato
OP
cleanbluesky said:
How can I guaruntee that you wont put rozorblades in it, or hit me over the head and put me under the stairs if I show up?

U cant. :p

But in all seriousness guys, i still have not had anyone willing to come and collect this thing. Its a freebie, which would cost at least £50 if u bought from the shops.

With regards sending it by post i really dont wanna go through that hassle. Im sure it weighs more than 10KG. And its a big sack load.

If no one takes it by the weekend, then it will make its way into the bin.

ps. i hope the question in the quote wasnt serious. If it was, u wont even need to step into my house. U ring the bell, u say who u r and what u want, and i hand over the sack to u, over the doorstep and i close the door. Im not gonna drag u in and make u my sex slave.

Back
Top Bottom