im too tired, tips ?

Soldato
not a medical thread, or i dont think it is

Anyway ive not changed my lifestyle recently, but i have been suffering from massive tiredness lately, i eat the same things (nowt healthy, but i wasnt tired before) and go to college and work 16 hours a week.

Any tips of not becoming tired?

Dinnit take the mick either :p

Man of Honour
You could try and go to sleep. :p

Seriously, cut out the caffiene, drink camomile tea instead, eat more healthily, drinks lots of water and GO TO BED.

Soldato
AJUK said:
You could try and go to sleep. :p

Seriously, cut out the caffiene, drink camomile tea instead, eat more healthily, drinks lots of water and GO TO BED.

yes high amounts of caffiene will not help at all. You'll be bouncing off the walls if you drink lots of it. I myself don't drink any at all.

Permabanned
dboundy said:
Well first question is do you get enough sleep?

Second question is, is this sleep interrupted at all?

The real question is "how much time are you on the Xbox 360" .....

Permabanned
da_mic_1530 said:
lol not as much as some of the others from the console forum, my sister uses it quite a lot too, i admit i should probably cut down on that too.

Yeah yeah blame it on the sister.
Either you're tired because of excessive 360 playing or because of all the PGR3 manlove you've been getting.

Man of Honour
da_mic_1530 said:
lol not as much as some of the others from the console forum, my sister uses it quite a lot too, i admit i should probably cut down on that too.
Actually, you may laugh but compouter games definately stimulate the brain so that it makes it difficult for a person to sleep. I don't play many games anymore but I remember always having difficulty getting off to sleep straight after a late night Quake session. (Ah, those were the days. :) )

Soldato
ill swapsie ** too tired for my never tired any day

i wake up knackered and goto sleep wide awake... very annoying

having a healthy active life with a nice routine are the best bets.. if you eat well and have plenty of exercise then ** allowed to be tired, hopefully after 8 hours sleep u will feel better.... keep following the same routine and ** body should follow

PFG

PFG

Associate
ok a few questions

have U been unusually thirsty recently and getting up to use the toilet a lot as well?

if so get yerself checked for diabetes

any chemists can check you or see your local GP

Back
Top Bottom