Plusnet won't let me log in

Associate
Does anyone know if plusnet are doing server upgrades or the like atm?

For no reason at all i cannot log in and after yesterdays fiasco of dns problems i was rather hoping it was their fault rather than mine.

What really does confuse me is that i cannot log onto the plusnet member area using another internet connection and when i ask for password confirmation it just says not avaliable at this time...

Soldato
HyperSonic said:
Does anyone know if plusnet are doing server upgrades or the like atm?

For no reason at all i cannot log in and after yesterdays fiasco of dns problems i was rather hoping it was their fault rather than mine.

What really does confuse me is that i cannot log onto the plusnet member area using another internet connection and when i ask for password confirmation it just says not avaliable at this time...

Check out the PlusNet service announcement newsgroups for any upcoming or current works. Info at http://www.plus.net/support/member_...l?pn_session=6b8021987ec2a28b765fe27ba4a8b799

Associate
OP
Not my fault then...

07/03/2006 @ 09:13 ADSL Connectivety - Update
The maintenance this morning has caused authentication problems for a number of customers on our ADSL platform. This means that you may be unable to connect to connect to the Internet at the moment.

This is being worked on by our engineers at the moment and we are hoping to have this resolved within the next hour.

We apologise for the problems that this has caused and will update this further when we have some more information.

Kind Regards
Stewart Norriss
Comms Team Leader

Back
Top Bottom