Upgrading from K750i

Associate
Hi

First time into the mobile forum forum for me. Im due for an upgrade on my phone from 11 March onwards and currently have a K750i which has been a good phone and I have had no issues with it at all (probably not had it long enough for the stick to die as it did on the K700i I had previous to this).

Im looking at the alternative phones to upgrade to. I quite like the style of the V3 Razr but there seems to be issues with this phone with the menus being slow and / or not receiving text messages. Ive also looked at the W800i and it seems to be pretty much the same as the K750i except the walkman stuff and the bigger memory card you get with it.

Anyone have any ideas on what phones are good at the moment. Im on o2 so would be limited to the range that they can provide. As far as what I use my phone for, its maily text and calls but do go on GRPS a few times so would like a good GPRS function much similar to the K750i as this works well with the bookmarks and such.

TIA
Phil :)

Soldato
what network are you on? if you take the bill credit chances are your warranty for your phone wont extend with it.

I would maybe just wait till the k800 comes out, you seem to like the SE's.

Back
Top Bottom