Logitech Ultra X Owners

Soldato
Tell me I haven't bought a duffer, does anyone else have trouble with the space bar registering? If I tap it on the right half the time it doesn't work and it's beginning to be a real pain, any other Ultra X owners have trouble?

Soldato
Yes, i had the exact trouble.

The space bar on it is a little smaller so when i type fast i slightly tap the edge of the space bar and it doesnt register.

Im used to the keyboard now and never have that problem anymore.

Soldato
OP
ACPCUP said:
So what, because it is!!! A jem. Awesome to use. Might be a good alternative to your faulty Keyboard. Thats what.

It's also butt ugly and I didn't create this thread for keyboard recommendations so would you mind touting it elsewhere.

Permabanned
Cuchulain said:
It's also butt ugly and I didn't create this thread for keyboard recommendations so would you mind touting it elsewhere.

Sorry mate. I thought you were after an alternative to you 'faulty' keyboard. I have to say though, the Eclipse is a cool looking keyboard as many will tell you. Each to thier own i suppose. To me, your keyboard is very naff but that is just an opinion. Anyway, hope you fix your keyboard matey. Sorry to write something you did not want / like in your thread.

Soldato
OP
ACPCUP said:
Sorry mate. I thought you were after an alternative to you 'faulty' keyboard. I have to say though, the Eclipse is a cool looking keyboard as many will tell you. Each to thier own i suppose. To me, your keyboard is very naff but that is just an opinion. Anyway, hope you fix your keyboard matey. Sorry to write something you did not want / like in your thread.

It's not cool looking at all, it's also too big and far more expensive than the Ultra X, now seriously, shoo.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Cuchulain said:
It's not cool looking at all, it's also too big and far more expensive than the Ultra X, now seriously, shoo.

I beg to differ mate. It is very very cool. I have it and it is not big. Plus it is quality. Anyway, hope you enjoy your keyboard mate (Mine don't suffer with those problems).

Soldato
OP
ACPCUP said:
I beg to differ mate. It is very very cool. I have it and it is not big. Plus it is quality. Anyway, hope you enjoy your keyboard mate (Mine don't suffer with those problems).

If I ignore you, will you go away?

Soldato
Hidden said:
My logitech ultra-x seems perfectly fine :confused: I've been tapping space in every extreme side or corner and it's registering fine, I've had it at least a year now...
same, i've had mine about 4 months (maybe a bit more) and not noticed a problem at all.

although when i first got it, i did have to adjust as it is slightly smaller than a regular keyboard and i ended up hitting Alt a few times instead of Space.

can't seem to work out this weird faulty spacebar malarky though :confused:

Soldato
OP
nikebee said:
same, i've had mine about 4 months (maybe a bit more) and not noticed a problem at all.

although when i first got it, i did have to adjust as it is slightly smaller than a regular keyboard and i ended up hitting Alt a few times instead of Space.

can't seem to work out this weird faulty spacebar malarky though :confused:

I took the spacebar off a little while back (bad plan, took half an hour to get back on) there's a rubber nipple right in the centre which is the only keyboard contact and it looks like pressing the space bar at it's edges doesn't bring the key far enough down to make contact, perhaps it's a bad batch.

Associate
Got the ultra X and i love it, a great price too. No problem at all with my space bar, it registers even if i press the very very edge :)

Heres some spaces to prove just that, im gonna press it at the very edge:

see? :D

Albaba :)

Back
Top Bottom