need a banner making help please!!!!

Permabanned
ok a friend of mine is starting his own web designing business but he is struggling to come up with a really cool banner! Now he just wants someone to design a cool banner with some i.t equiptment in it anything will do as long as it looks good. the specs are W=713 H=155 so if anyone has a bit of spare time on their hands then plese help him design a cool banner.

Man of Honour
webdesign.jpg

Man of Honour
I put some effort in this time:

20banner.jpg

Edit: This is in reference to the Web 2.0 crazy of stupid primary-school-style colours and design; the gay reference is not intended to offend black people or people or those minging gingers, and is certainly not talking about the OP or the OP's friend. It could be talking about me, though, since obviously one has to be slightly deranged and mentally ill to produce the pile of crap above this elongated paragraph :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Raist said:
You paid a fortune for that font, didn't you? :p

edit: I see what you did there. Tricky! Looks like one of those Sans-something fonts only available for £49 from Adobe.
ATTENTION FRIEND OF OP:

do nt use his guys banner eventho it looks good cuz he dnt know what hes on about!!!

Permabanned
OP
well he just wants somthing really different to what hes used to hence he wanted someone else to do a design!

color wise somthing in blue would be good

Permabanned
the_box said:
well he just wants somthing really different to what hes used to hence he wanted someone else to do a design!

Sorry but thats utter ********.

I design websites/graphics and if you can't come up with different ideas, you cannot be in the trade.

If he needs other people to think of different styles and ideas, within two weeks he'll be stuck doing other peoples sites.

If he doesn't enjoy designing, or simply can't do it, why is he setting up a web design business? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom