Your help needed - name for online MP game!

Associate
I was watching Gamer TV on Bravo a few weeks back (pretty bored), and the guy was demo-ing a World War 2 (i think) based first person shooter PC game.

He was playing for a little while, said it was all based on multiplayer online action, there were vehicles including a truck, a fighter plane, a guy on an anti-aircraft turret, etc.

Apparently its completely free, there is no charge for the game and no monthly subscription etc.

Now, my only problem is - what in the name of crikey was the game?! I have been looking around for over an hour now, trying to find the game im after - and have found nothing. Ive tried researching into episodes of the show but there is nothing to research - im at a dead end!

Help!

Associate
OP
Yup, looked into all of these and none of them are what he was playing.

The graphics looked (imo) fairly outdated...similar to those in the game mentioned in the above post (that requires monthly subscription and purchase of the game, but this is what i thought it was until i noticed the $$$ being mentioned!).

I really have no more information on it, kind of hoped somone might play it or have seen the TV show. Its kind of like Americas Army in the way that its free, but it also had the ability to drive vehicles and graphics arent as up to scratch.

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom