BBQ Priority Booking list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
As promised there will be a priorty booking system for this years BBQ meet which will be taking place on the long weekend of 18/21th August 2006 in West Wales (in the middle of nowhere)

Those who came last time WILL get first dibbs, here is a rough list of last year attendees (I might he missed a few, I had to do it from memory) if you were missed then let me know.

Please if you can't make it then also let me know I will leave this open for a couple of weeks so everyone gets a fair chance.

On the subject of fair; there are people on the list who didn't come last year but thats at my and Aitch's descretion, obviously there will be a few places available after this (were looking at 35 people this year) I'll be working on a way of allocating these nearer the time.

BEFORE YOU SAY YES!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET THE HOLIDAY TIME. IF YOU SAY YES AND BLOW US OUT YOU'RE TAKING A SPACE WHICH SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE.

This years schedule will be similar to last, with a theme night, a visit to Oakwood and some time on the beach. I also have an idea for a special event which we'll discuss nearer the time :)

Matblack
Aitch

1 Otacon
2 Davey & Lynne
4 Pigmo (this entity counts as 2 people)
6 Haly
7 BigStan
8 Gilly
9 Feek
10 Tiggy
11 8 I3all

12 Mr Huddy
13 creature
14 Steeps
15 SadGeek
16 Baddass
17 MikeHunt79uk
18 Berserker
19 LostKat
20 Zirax
21 JhaDur & Takhisis
23 Garp
24 The Flibsters (2)
26 DRZ
27 JenJey

28 FreeTrog
29 Freefaller
30 Rilot

26/30

Special invitations extended to:

Von Smallhousen
Lopez

Orange = confirmed

Reserves

Belmit
Vent
Brynn
LepDust
Pebbles
Sic
Mohinder
SCM
Brightonbelle
Priest & Priestess
Old No7
Blackstar

:)

MB

edit: THIS WILL AS ALWAYS BE OVER 18s ONLY

Last edited:
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
YES :D
I have no idea what my work situation will be like then but I will be making sure that if it's still at CPW I'll be booking the time off with plenty of time spare. :D

BTW you missed Treefrog out on the list if you're after reminders of who went. :)

Soldato
OP
Haly said:
YES :D
I have no idea what my work situation will be like then but I will be making sure that if it's still at CPW I'll be booking the time off with plenty of time spare. :D

BTW you missed Treefrog out on the list if you're after reminders of who went. :)

Cool, added Freetrog too :)

MB

Soldato
Can i be top of the list of people who didn't go last year but want to this year, ie waiting for someone to drop out :D?

Heres the excuse: I would have went last year, but i was already on holiday in newquay over that weekend, we should hold an ocuk meet there too ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom