Here's one for the Ministry of Funny Walks...

Associate
Crazy article on the Beeb site...

Five siblings from Turkey who can only walk on all fours could provide science with an insight into human evolution, researchers have said. The three sisters and two brothers could yield clues to why our ancestors made the transition from four-legged to two-legged animals, says a UK expert.

Here's the rest of the article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4782492.stm

Associate
Enfield said:
Lol, I can guess what they're favourite "position" is ;)

I hate the way some people sexualize EVERYTHING, it really gets on my nerves. Those people are just that, people, and they deserve better than being mocked and looked at as freeks by the other people. They have been born with a spine defect and deserve praise for their ability to carry on with life in very tough circimstances. You are lower than a dog for saying that.

Che

Che

Associate
nO}{8 said:
I hate the way some people sexualize EVERYTHING, it really gets on my nerves. Those people are just that, people, and they deserve better than being mocked and looked at as freeks by the other people. They have been born with a spine defect and deserve praise for their ability to carry on with life in very tough circimstances. You are lower than a dog for saying that.
I'd still do a cripple.

Soldato
nO}{8 said:

: sadface :

:( :( :( SERIOS IM CRYING HERE!?

Back
Top Bottom