[Condmned] HELP again

Associate
I'm face to face the Evil this time. Only can have the "Health Kit" by press A
There's a "Small Pipe" on the ground, but I can't pick it up, even it show the tip says press A.
I have no weapon this time, only meele i got is kicking. All i'm in a Black-White only backgound.

Chapter Objective: destory the source of Evil.
TASK: weaken him by removing metal pieces from his body.

HELP, how can I defeat him but not using any weapon? :confused:

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Y'get this now and then in condemned, you can pick up the pipe, but you'll need to position yourself precisely to get it, keep trying though.

As for defeating him, hit ten bells out of him until he turns, keep close, and you'll see the "Press A To Grab" option, as soon as you see this, press A and you'll 'pull' something off him.

Takes a while I admit, but stick with it, you're sooooooooooooooo close.

Associate
zz0924 said:
I'm face to face the Evil this time. Only can have the "Health Kit" by press A
There's a "Small Pipe" on the ground, but I can't pick it up, even it show the tip says press A.
I have no weapon this time, only meele i got is kicking. All i'm in a Black-White only backgound
HELP, how can I defeat him but not using any weapon? :confused:

I had exactly the same problem, it is a bug in the game. I reloaded my previous checkpoint halfway through the level and played through to the final battle again. This time I kept my axe up to the final fight and finshed him off! :)

Caporegime
Heres a tip, when you start that bit in the little room, just move slightly outside said room, and the door wont close, then when all the baddies come just go back in the room and pezzel em from just inside the door, they cant get in, and just start running on the spot, and they cant hit you, so you can just wallop away. :D

Then when he finally jumps down, just move out of the room slightly, just enough for him to see you, and he comes for you, so just do the same, stand back just inside the door, and he does exactly the same, can't get in the room at you, and so start runnig on the spot like the rest, and you just wallop him to, then when he is down and you need to grab him to take a spike of him, do that, and then just dart back in the room and repeat.

Then when he moves up to the roof, just pick up one of the axes that was dropped by the others and go up after him, only takes a couple of wallops with the axe after that to finish him off, its well easy when you stand just inside the door as none of then ca get you as said, they just run on the spot, and if the do try to hit you they cant reach, but you can wallop them all over, i was just standing there lashing away with the axe. :D

Associate
OP
Actually, I finish that part, I'm now climb up the ladder to the top roof.
And I can't pick anything up even the system told me to PRESS A to pick them. :confused:

LoadsaMoney said:
Heres a tip, when you start that bit in the little room, just move slightly outside said room, and the door wont close, then when all the baddies come just go back in the room and pezzel em from just inside the door, they cant get in, and just start running on the spot, and they cant hit you, so you can just wallop away. :D

Then when he finally jumps down, just move out of the room slightly, just enough for him to see you, and he comes for you, so just do the same, stand back just inside the door, and he does exactly the same, can't get in the room at you, and so start runnig on the spot like the rest, and you just wallop him to, then when he is down and you need to grab him to take a spike of him, do that, and then just dart back in the room and repeat.

Then when he moves up to the roof, just pick up one of the axes that was dropped by the others and go up after him, only takes a couple of wallops with the axe after that to finish him off, its well easy when you stand just inside the door as none of then ca get you as said, they just run on the spot, and if the do try to hit you they cant reach, but you can wallop them all over, i was just standing there lashing away with the axe. :D

Associate
OP
Well, I load the previous save, and go through the chapter again, this time I can pick the weapon up.

I found that this BUG will effect if you are using the steel stick (which come as a pair but you only can use one at a time.One stick is quicker than the other) while you climb up the ladder.

So, you guys better use the weapon that display in that workshop, this will lead you a NONE-BUG ending.

Back
Top Bottom