Ninja Gaiden ruined RR6

Soldato
Thus I blame Mr Pitch :|

He always goes on about it as everyone knows so 6 months ago (I think) I grabbed it off the MM - played it a bit and kept dying so left it.

Popped the disc into the X360 tonight and I got straight through all the bits I was having difficulty with and hardly any problems either :D

Now unfortunately I'm hooked - I'm about to pop downstairs again to continue playing as I must know what happens :D Even though it is an original XBox game it still stacks up very well against the new X360 games and is very very playable :) There are a few minor framerate issues but I can live with these just to control an absolute *** kicking ninja :>

As for the thread title? My friend wanted a quick 2 player go of Ridge Racer before he left. After Ninja Gaiden I have to say that Ridge Racer 6 feels soooo slow. Also it appears to be lacking Izuna Drops but thats another problem....

/me wanders off back to NG :>

Soldato
Psymonkee said:
Thus I blame Mr Pitch :|

He always goes on about it as everyone knows so 6 months ago (I think) I grabbed it off the MM - played it a bit and kept dying so left it.

Popped the disc into the X360 tonight and I got straight through all the bits I was having difficulty with and hardly any problems either :D

Now unfortunately I'm hooked - I'm about to pop downstairs again to continue playing as I must know what happens :D Even though it is an original XBox game it still stacks up very well against the new X360 games and is very very playable :) There are a few minor framerate issues but I can live with these just to control an absolute *** kicking ninja :>

As for the thread title? My friend wanted a quick 2 player go of Ridge Racer before he left. After Ninja Gaiden I have to say that Ridge Racer 6 feels soooo slow. Also it appears to be lacking Izuna Drops but thats another problem....

/me wanders off back to NG :>

one of my favourite games ever!

cant wait for NG2, i should really get back to it

Soldato
McDaniel said:
its meant to be, after they've done wtih the Volleyball version of DOA4 i read

I'm not sure... aren't they working on the DOA Volleyball series now? and then they have confirmed they will be making an action game based on DOA straight after it.

Soldato
You are obviously not playing with the special class cars... They are anything but slow... I have just unlocked the master route and i must say i was playing the first race with the class 1 cars and i was almost falling asleep... Oh well...

Associate
I'm in two minds whether they should make a sequel or not, because Ninja Gaiden is so good. I don't know if they can could match it or not with no. 2.

Soldato
Smit said:
I'm not sure... aren't they working on the DOA Volleyball series now? and then they have confirmed they will be making an action game based on DOA straight after it.

It's def been confirmed, just not at the top of the list :(

Soldato
OP
OK - big help time now :(

Chapter 6 Boss (Skeletal Dragon thingy)

I can see what to do but I have a few problems in terms of health/potions/ninpo.

I have none :(

I had a severe problem with the zombies and have suffered rather badly. From the save point after the 2 archer zombies (this was the biggest problem actually...) I have extremely low health. Jump up and kill a few bats to get my health at about 2/3rds full.

Get to boss - die pretty quickly as I'm not quite good enough at spotting attacks yet...

What next?

Soldato
Psymonkee said:
OK - big help time now :(

Chapter 6 Boss (Skeletal Dragon thingy)

I can see what to do but I have a few problems in terms of health/potions/ninpo.

I have none :(

I had a severe problem with the zombies and have suffered rather badly. From the save point after the 2 archer zombies (this was the biggest problem actually...) I have extremely low health. Jump up and kill a few bats to get my health at about 2/3rds full.

Get to boss - die pretty quickly as I'm not quite good enough at spotting attacks yet...

What next?

One of the easiest bosses imo, from what i can remember....

He'll fly to either end of *** room, and also on a birch...

If he flies to either end of the room... run at him roll + jump, roll + jump, when clopse enough do jump+y to do the move where you kinda disappear through them and cut them, keep doing it untill his head drops, then go mental on him.

If he goes on the birch, just roll+jump untill your under him, and just wait for him to move.

/edit

actually, thats for the bird thing?!

are you talking about the one at bottom of the cave, who swipes his tail at ya?

trick is to just jump / roll out of the way and hit his arms/feet till they break off

Thats the kinda tactic i used, can do him without loosing life now :)

Soldato
if you picked up the Figorian Flails things (my fav weapon) try using them can get some nice fast combo's with them, quicker then using the sword i find

Back
Top Bottom