Possible VP930 owner worried about the silver bezel

Associate
I'm looking at the VP930 but noticed that the all black version isn't sold in the UK.

I am a bit of a black fanatic.. I black out all LEDs and any reflective surfaces from my computer workstation, monitor, k/b, and mouse.

To my eyes any reflective surface or LED distracts me from the screen and ruins the contrast ratio.

Can anyone who is similarly afflicted with my pedantic illness comment on the VP930s silver bezel? :)

Associate
If its as bad as you say, then I don't think you will like it. I have the VP930, one tiny LED at the bottom of bezel. Its silver, not a shiny silver though, more a satin finish which I'm very pleased with. Its very slim and I honestly don't even notice it when looking at the screen.

If its not to your liking, it could quite easily be sprayed black after using a light duty masking tape on the panel. It has nice square edges on the inside of the bezel that would allow this without too much trouble. I would wait a couple of months though to make sure there are no faults with it as I'm sure this would invalidate your warranty.

I like the silver finish and if I had the choice, then its the one I would choose, but I'm thinking you won't like it which is a shame as your missing out on a superb panel.

Back
Top Bottom