Does anyone have any opinions on the Logitech Desktop 3000?

Soldato
MX 3000.

I found it lagged in games, when using the keyboard and mouse at the same time in say BF2 i got lag.

I could also notice slowdown when touch typing in a word doc for example.

I had been using cordless keyboards for a while and just accepted it. But its not till i recently purchased a wired g15 and a mx518 mouse that i have really seen how bad it was.

Im sticking with wired for the time being.

MX3000 setup is a nice bit of kit though, good tactile feedback from the keys and the mouse is good, feels quite comfortable in the hand. Just depends would my above points affect you in anyways?

edited the mx5000 i had was bluetooth lol, also had similar issues with that ;)
best cordless keyboard and mouse which i havent had issues with would be the di novo ver2

Another note for you to consider, if you have small hands the mouse might feel a bit big, but it is comfortable

Last edited:
Commissario
OP
thanks for the reply, i've been using the older desktop mx, so unless it's worse than that it shouldn't be a problem (I hope).

I noticed some slow response when typing from time to time with the current set, but normally sorted it by taking the batteries out of the keyboard for a minute (only happened about 3 times in 2 years), which seemed to sort it out.

Commissario
OP
Got the 3000 this morning and so far i'm pretty impressed with it :)
The keyboard is a bit softer to use than the old MX keyboard (which was basically the same as the old Logitech Internet keyboard), and the mouse feels a bit flimsy but seems to be very responsive (and a tad lighter than the 700).

It's probably a bit early to say i'll really like it, but it's looking good :)

Back
Top Bottom