Bizzare Email - Should I Be Worried?

Caporegime
So, I have been without t'matrix for about a week now, and the only net connection I get is in uni. So I check my gmail in uni, however I noticed a strange email, which had got past gmails spam filter. It said "thx for reg at " so I clicked on the url, and it w...n up to a forum? Or am I just being paranoid?

Soldato
Brynn said:
So, I have been without t'matrix for about a week now, and the only net connection I get is in uni. So I check my gmail in uni, however I noticed a strange email, which had got past gmails spam filter. It said "thx for reg at " so I clicked on the url, and it w...'m paranoid[/i][/b][/SIZE] but yeah, spam?

Caporegime
OP
fatiain said:
You clicked on a link in a email.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *breath* ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it got past the gmail spam filter, and I clicked on it in uni so...not my problem :p

Soldato
think its more that they just wanted more people looking at their elite haxor skillzzzzzzzzz

to be honest, I kinda find it sad that 99.99% of these kids who say they are "ELITE" never got the "ELITE" status in Elite, ever.

Caporegime
OP
fatiain said:
Till the entire JANET (is that still going?) grinds to a halt because you let the russian hackers in. :D

The ongoing joke now is, that the russian hackers are sitting outside my flat hacking into my brainwaves.

So I shouldn't really be worried then?

Caporegime
Brynn said:
Someone sensible answer my question :(
I did - they now know that your email address is real, probably from the IP log in the link, which no doubt had an identifier unique to your email address.

Caporegime
OP
Borris said:
I did - they now know that your email address is real, probably from the IP log in the link, which no doubt had an identifier unique to your email address.

Ok, so all I will be getting is a mahoosive influx of spam?

Back
Top Bottom