Loan help

Associate
Hi guys

Looking a bit of help. I am looking a £13,000 loan to pay off all my debts. I havent a great credit history and dont own a house I live with my parents.

Anyone know any companies that will help me out? Even if the Apr is a bit high? I earn about £14,000 a year looking to pay around £300 over 5 years or so.

Gareth

Caporegime
area51_for_psx said:
Hi guys

Looking a bit of help. I am looking a £13,000 loan to pay off all my debts. I havent a great credit history and dont own a house I live with my parents.

Anyone know any companies that will help me out? Even if the Apr is a bit high? I earn about £14,000 a year looking to pay around £300 over 5 years or so.

Gareth
That workd out at an APR of about 13% - not completely unreasonable.

I assume that your current debt is all at a higher equivalent annual rate (I won't use APR, as it's a non-standard and often proprietary calculation)?

Try the Rpoints forum for loan provider suggestions.

Associate
area51_for_psx said:
Hi guys

Gareth
On the minus side:
Birthday: 8th Aug 1985
Credit History: Poor
Homeowner: No
Income: Low

On the plus side:
Rent: Low
Bills: Low

Company that could help you out:
McDonalds
Tesco
Local pubs...
... and basically any other parttime job that will supplement your income.

People that could help you out:
Mummy
Daddy...
... just give them your bank card and say "ok parents, you know best... take control of my finances and only give me £80 a week to live on."

If the £13,000 loan includes student debt, I would have thought it has a low enough interest rate anyway?

Associate
OP
Hi mate. Work full time for the civil service so anyother job isnt really a goer. Not running to my mum or dad either as I know that they would pay it all off but I am not willing to rely on my parents for it.

Gareth

Permabanned
area51_for_psx said:
Hi mate. Work full time for the civil service so anyother job isnt really a goer. Not running to my mum or dad either as I know that they would pay it all off but I am not willing to rely on my parents for it.

Gareth

It might help if you gave us some kind of breakdown of the 13,000 quid....

Soldato
I found nationwide really good when I needed a loan. It would depend on how "poor" your credit history is.

If its a few late payments here and there you'll probably be ok. If it's a case of lots of late payments and defaults etc you might find it more tricky to get a loan to cover it all.

Back
Top Bottom