t-mobile flext

Soldato
My Orange contract is up in a months time and I'm extremely tempted by one of these T-Mobile Flext plans. Even more seeing as you get a additional 25% off the life of the contract if you purchase it via the T-Mobile website.

Associate
GuruJockStrap said:
My Orange contract is up in a months time and I'm extremely tempted by one of these T-Mobile Flext plans. Even more seeing as you get a additional 25% off the life of the contract if you purchase it via the T-Mobile website.

You also get the 25% off instore too :)

I left Orange at the weekend and joined up on a Flext 35 tarrif for £17.50 a month as I know someone that works with T-Mob :)

Soldato
pointy shadow said:
You also get the 25% off instore too :)

I left Orange at the weekend and joined up on a Flext 35 tarrif for £17.50 a month as I know someone that works with T-Mob :)
Wow, that's what I call a deal...

Soldato
If you're currently a t-mobile customer you can phone up and get changed over to flext without locking yourself into another 18 months or anything like that - is what I did (moved to flext 50).

fini

Soldato
fini said:
If you're currently a t-mobile customer you can phone up and get changed over to flext without locking yourself into another 18 months or anything like that - is what I did (moved to flext 50).

fini
Do you still get the 25% off?

Soldato
IainB said:
Nope - migrating onto Flext wont get you the 25% discount, its only efective for new connections.

Its doing VERY well though ;)
I bet it is!
I have a £5 loyalty discount, I wonder if I can keep that going...

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
It's a great tariff :) Been pushing it a lot at work because none of the other networks can get anywhere near beating it right now.

Soldato
My current T-Mobile contract is up in May.....Tempted to get a second line with a Flext package and cancelling my old contract in May just to take advantage of the deal atm.....The 18 month contract is a downer though but i'd save a fortune as i'm a bit of a txt whore :(

Back
Top Bottom