Best Singler Player Stealth Game?

Soldato
Project IGI pwnt, the sequel however was rub. Splinter Cell and ofcourse MGS (not mgs3 tho!).

Errrm, Chronicles of Riddick had some nice stealthy moments, and the thief series was imo exceptionally fun aswell!

Few to pick from there!

Soldato
Thief deadly shadows
Thief deadly shadows
Thief deadly shadows!!!!!
its 9.99 oin game and had aweosme reviews also, one of my favourite games ever with one of the scariest moments in a game ever. which really does kick you in the teeth, twice.
edit: beat me to it^^^^

Associate
Another vote for the Thief series. The first one especially. But when I try and play it today it runs too fast - no frame limiter lol :( Tried using v-sync and setting the refresh rate to 60hz but damn it hurts my eyez!

Soldato
Chris1712 said:
and ofcourse MGS (not mgs3 tho!).

Lies, filthy lies!

MGS3 is the best one because:

>There is no raiden.
>There is no radar.
>It has more russians than you can shake a broken bottle at.
>It has no raiden. (again)
>It shows the ultimullet in full graphical splender.
>Whilst Ocelot is a whingy faggot, he does not become possesed by a dead arm.
>Norks.

:D

Soldato
mrgubby said:
Never played the game but if it has people getting possesed by dead arms I may have to look into it :)

Ps. Is it their own arm or somebody else's ???

Metal Gear Solid 2, sombody get's possesed by the severed arm of someone else's arm in Metal Gear Solid. Both insane, a terrible plot/tension killer and hilarious all at once. :D

Permabanned
William said:
Lies, filthy lies!

MGS3 is the best one because:

>There is no raiden.
>There is no radar.
>It has more russians than you can shake a broken bottle at.
>It has no raiden. (again)
>It shows the ultimullet in full graphical splender.
>Whilst Ocelot is a whingy faggot, he does not become possesed by a dead arm.
>Norks.

:D

I disagree. The original MGS remake (MGS Twin Snakes) on the Gamecube is the best MGS in the series IMO.

Anyway, why are you talking about console games in the PC games forum?! Shame on you!

Soldato
MiGSY said:
I disagree. The original MGS remake (MGS Twin Snakes) on the Gamecube is the best MGS in the series IMO.

Anyway, why are you talking about console games in the PC games forum?! Shame on you!

I have not played the remake because I don't have a cube but I think that one had the best story line so combined with ultimullet™ graphics I believe it could be onto a winner.

Of course MGS3 with dubious facepaint pervert moments does not disappoint.

050119p.jpg

Thread topic that way ----->

I believe we should all catch the fun bus to it.

On PC, I would probably say it is the Splinter Cell series, not too fond of thief. :)

Soldato
Another SC3CT vote. Still looks amazing after 1 year and Ubi are currently selling it cheap on their digital download version so even though it has starforce protection you do not need the DVD in the drive as you can just install & play from the digital download (approx 4.5GB download !!)

Soldato
The last thief was what i would consider a stealth game, very good espically if you only use the blackjack and as mentoned before it has a section that is very scarey took me over 3hrs just to get thru that part as i inched along walls kepping to the shadows hoping that i wouldnt be noticed.

Back
Top Bottom