Post your favourite case.

Permabanned
This comes close-

DSCN779650.JPG

IMG_0001-small.JPG

But it would have to be a custom Lian Li PC7+B.

With

-Bulgin switch

-120mm blowhole at top with ********* grill and metal filter underneath.

-A nice simple window

-Inside sprayed Matt Black with chrome nuts.

Or I think, yep this is it. This case-

top.jpg

In black.

That would be great.

Post your favourite case, no matter price, or anything else. We all know ATC fan , yewen, haribo and acupup are going to chose the ATC. So all others make some interesting posts.

Soldato
Haha here is your answer, in this order for various reasons:

Lian Li PC7 (For such good value for money for what it is, probably the greatest case ever made due to it being accessable to nearly everyone, yet at the same time high end)

ATCS 110 (My gosh its a sexeh beast, built to last aswell)

ATCS 201 (Again a classic that just looks 'right')

ATCS 630 (Lovely to look at on a hifi rack)

Cheiftec Scorpio full tower (The first proper case I got, then I got hooked on quality cases and have not looked back, its the first of the great well known cases that is still around to this day)

Lian Li V series
(Best built cases around at the moment, enough said)

Some of you may be surprised by how low I rate the V series.

There are custom cases that I rate WAY above thoose, but they are one off's so can not really count.

If its proper individual cases, then a anodised Wavemaster with a flame frosting on the window, it was stunning and the inspiration for my in development wavemaster.

Great thread idea Noni :)

Permabanned
OP
Wow yewen, suprised to see the PC7 first. IMO its a nice case, but very plain. Was close to getting one!

The black ATC you have is flawless though.

Soldato
That one was the flawed one, got a better one than that pictured, but cost a darn slight lot more!

The PC7 is my all time favourite case just because of the value for money it represents, it counts for so much being able to have a case which is reasonably desirable and such a good build for the being honest low price.

It is bland, but thats its only real let down, although the case does grow on you and is MUCH better in person as most Alu cases are.

Permabanned
OP
The thing about the PC7+ is that it does not hold its value well. If you buy one, and get a few bumps and scraped expect around £30-35 for it??

But, with V1000+ I have seen people actually getting the retail price for it! (well, the OCuK price).

I would love to see Soldham in the UK, its like ATC's my style :p.

Soldato
ATCS 201 (I would love to get my hands on one)
Lian Li PC-61 (Great spec, really nice to use)
AMs G-Mono (I have one slowly being modded) - this isn't mine btw
mono1.jpg

If we are talking custom cases:
Defyants HP Resurrection 4
IMG_3235.jpg

-not sure If I can link to other forums for worklogs, google it ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Noni said:
The thing about the PC7+ is that it does not hold its value well. If you buy one, and get a few bumps and scraped expect around £30-35 for it??

But, with V1000+ I have seen people actually getting the retail price for it! (well, the OCuK price).

I would love to see Soldham in the UK, its like ATC's my style :p.

Yes but the PC7 can be had for £51 :p and it is a budget case in the begining, you can not compare it to a v1000+, you need to compare it to a Antec 1650 or a super lanboy.

The PC7 will shoot up in value if it was ever hard to get hold of one, which rarely it is :p

You do not buy a budget case with any inention of re-sale value, as really it is not worth it, and sub £100 there are no real justifiable upgrades from the PC7 in my eyes.

Soldato
maddad68 said:
I know the whole world hate's it but i have to say i LOVE IT

The ASUS VENTO ;)

The pics do not do it justice , It looks way better in the flesh , All my mates love it and now want one too :D
You have no taste! :p

The Lian Li PC7+ (or the new PC-007) has to be the best case ever. Beautiful, affordable, great build quality... oh, and they're beautiful! :D

Soldato
Behemoth said:
I'd have to say that my favorite case always has and always will be the GlobalWin 802 :)
erm why? lol

On the Asus Vento, its got some really cool things, I really like the dual air intakes, but the door moving upwards doesnt feel well made in the ones I have seen in the flesh.
Oh, and plasticy ;)

Soldato
It was a case I always liked, bur had to sell it on because it wouldn't take all my hard drives, I do miss it and would love to get my hands on another, black preferably.

Back
Top Bottom