Furry FDD!

Associate
dusty.jpg

not mine :p
funnily enough the drive didn't want to work.
plz dont let you comp. get like this :D

Associate
I had a similar embarrasing moment a year ago when upgrading my pc. I've got a coolermaster tornado case with 2x80mm fans on side panel 2x80mm fans on top and 1x80mm front and 1x80mm rear. I opened the case to install a new gfx card and discovered that my existing 4200ti was, well BROWN. However in my defence I would like to say that the pc had only been built 9 months at the time. I've now had to disconnect the 2 top and 2 side fans cos all they do is cake everything in muck after about a month!

Soldato
That pic reminds me of the first time I went to our office in Madrid (6 or so years ago). They had an old machine running Novell which was used to run an old stock list program.

When I was there I moved this machine from under someones desk it the server room and decided to take the top off the case to see if I could shove any extra RAM in there. The whole of the inside of the case was full of dust, literally full.

I'm amazed the thing didn't overheat as that much dust would have been insulating the CPU and hard discs very well.

Associate
Looks like one I once cleaned out in a machine shop, the PC was full of dust and metal filings, how it hadn't shorted out I'll never know. The keyboard was illegible. It was origionaly beige (Nice !), but was now covered in filthy black crud and you could not see most of the letters on it!.

Permabanned
You tend to get this a lot in carpeted rooms :(

I need to try and nick some of that fan filter material stuff from somewhere... or alternatively find somewhere that sells it...

Back
Top Bottom