Whats your ringtone?

Suspended
Yeah, it beeps once quite quietly and then vibrates. And then after a wee while longer it'll beep again.

I don't like being the one who everyone turns to when their phone rings for England.

Permabanned
Love Spreads - Stone Roses

Been on all my phones that have been able to play mp3's

Fantastic intro

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Kenya from Weebl and Bob :cool:
Text message alert is Hadoken from SF2 and my alarm is the acoustic version of Everlong.

Soldato
Haly said:
Yeah it's a great track :D And even better to wake up to :p

bu there in lies the problem :D or at least a problem I encountered when I used an alarm clock piece of software on my PC to play a tracklist, all the songs were my favorite so when the alarm went off, I woke up but just led there listening to them all and still ended up being late :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
VaderDSL said:
bu there in lies the problem :D or at least a problem I encountered when I used an alarm clock piece of software on my PC to play a tracklist, all the songs were my favorite so when the alarm went off, I woke up but just led there listening to them all and still ended up being late :D
I can see how that'd be possible :D But I never really get a chance :/ Usually have to get up or else :o it's nice on my days off though as I get to just listen to good music.

Back
Top Bottom