Shameless...

Associate
Anyone watched the last and current series? personally think its a cracking programme....but I dont get how they get away with some of the stuff on there. Encouraging underage sex and drinking, growing cannabis, smoking it, etc etc dunno why it aint banned. Still im no prude and find it hillarious!

Associate
shameless is a pretty amazin program actually, lots of stories going on. i really like the way they link the stories up with each other

Permabanned
Shameless hasn't been removed from the airwaves for one single reason.

It portrays their lives as stories, not as facts.

Fantastic program, I can't wait for the next series.

Soldato
Jamie1984 said:
not much point really, just wondered if anyone else found it a bit outrageous?

Oh rite lol, sorry. I too love this programme and sometimes wonder how the hell channel 4 can get away with showing it.

Suspended
awesome show, started watching it midway through the first season, just too damn good, waitin for the new series to come on, that and the new series of teachers!

Associate
OP
gib786 said:
awesome show, started watching it midway through the first season, just too damn good, waitin for the new series to come on, that and the new series of teachers!
teachers! i was sure there was a programme called that, was on last year? my missus swore blind i was wrong when i mistook a new drama for it. sometimes good to know im not always wrong!

Suspended
Jamie1984 said:
teachers! i was sure there was a programme called that, was on last year? my missus swore blind i was wrong when i mistook a new drama for it. sometimes good to know im not always wrong!
yes series 4 was on last year iirc, excellent show, especially with bob and his random outbursts, waiting for the 5th series to start airing

Soldato
it is really good i started watching it a while back and kinda got hooked ill watch it when i can now :D

Some really good stories and u kinda get sucked into it as u can imagine some if not most of it true lol

Associate
OP
Jokester said:
Really enjoyed the first series but the second wasn't as good. As for being outrageous, not really, it is on after 9pm afterall.

Jokester
well the second series started when i was on night shift and i managed only to see 1 episode till yesterday, it has gotten back to the brilliance of the first series :)

Soldato
Just watched my second episode of this tonight. I hadn't even heard of it before. Last week, when I first seen it, I was going to upstairs but my mum insisted that I stay and watch it, 'cause I'll like it.

She wasn't wrong. I think it's a totally amazing show. Well directed, cast, written and edited. The best show I've seen in a long time.

Phil.

Soldato
shameless is a cracking programme. i love it,as other people have said its quite weird how its not banned.started watching it at the middle of series 1 and loved it. cant wait for the next series!

Associate
missed the last episode cos they moved it and my Sky + couldn't handle that cos I had it on series link :mad:

Can anyone fill me in so I'm up to date when the new series starts please??

Back
Top Bottom